We have released the DNAGedcom Client 22.214.171.124 for Windows
Mac: (In Development)
- Added ability to see the ID available for Ancestry for use in GMP and other tools that need it.
- Changed "Web Server" to Genetic.Family Bridge on Settings Page to more accurately explain it's purpose.
- Genetic.Family Bridge is needed to allow you to save Tags for use with the Genetic.Family Extension
- Added ability to "Remember Me" for logging into different sites.
- Sorted Ancestry Profile drop down by name.
- Fixed issue where backend files needed for CLM HTML file are not available.
- Improved processing of 23andMe ICW program
- Future Upgraded Applications should remember your settings.
- My Heritage still doesn't work. Will be updating it soon.
- MacOS version currently in progress to implement Settings saving.
- FTDNA does not work for CLM3D