We have released the Genetic.Family Chrome Extension 188.8.131.52
- MyHeritage/Genesis - Match name/cm/segments updated while uploading chromosome info, rather than after
- Ancestry - Beta Match UI is now integrated.
- zero-cM entries for MH/Genesis should no longer appear - gathering the data again should fix all matches. Chromosome data will not need to be gathered again, so it should be able to be repaired in a single round.
- Genesis Times out after an hour. This is set within GEDmatch, so isn't something we can change.
- My Heritage runs slow. This is a requirement of connecting to My Heritage. We are working on improved ways to handle this, but MH will always be slow.
- My Heritage times out after 24 hours. At this point you will need to login again. This is set with My Heritage and is not something we can work around.